Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Smith Defense Systems, LLC, concerning your access to and use of this website. You agree that by accessing the site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
Due to certain state restrictions on body armor, we will only ship to states that allow body armor to be purchased, we recommend you know your local and federal laws prior to your purchase of body armor and or other products on our website. All NON-Law Enforcement residents in Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor online. It must be a face-to-face transaction.
This site is intended for users who are at least 18 years or older. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the site.
Smith Defense Systems, LLC is in compliance with all State and Federal Laws, by purchasing through Smith Defense Systems, LLC on our website (smithdefensesystems.com) and or in person you are agreeing to these terms and conditions stating that you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Are legally able to purchase and use this product in your state
- Have no felony convictions
- Are only going to use this product for lawful purposes and are not involved in any criminal organizations
- Are a legal US citizen or a lawful permanent resident
- Will not be purchasing on the behalf of someone else in order to avoid complying with these terms and conditions
- Will assume all risks and misuse of Smith Defense Systems, LLC body armor and will NOT hold Smith Defense Systems, LLC liable in any way
- Will properly insert your ballistic panels correctly into your carrier
You also agree you understand that this body armor is BULLET RESISTANT and NOT BULLETPROOF, and if a bullet strikes you there is a risk you may be injured and or killed. All of Smith Defense Systems, LLC product lines of plate carriers are made from NON-ballistic material.
Smith Defense Systems, LLC will always completely cooperate with all and any criminal investigations involved with our product. Failure to abide by any of the aforementioned requirements may result in severe legal consequences, illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor and or all other items sold by Smith Defense Systems, LLC.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions occasionally to stay informed on any changes there may have been.